Government agencies required a robust communication system to engage the private sector in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis. With infections on the rise, triaging communication efforts was of critical importance to organizing the response.
- Communication portal
- Multi-channel Notifications
- Ease-of-use for users
NC State officials gave Nomadic specific requirements for Resource filtering on a county level. During a disaster response, task force officials must act within their jurisdiction, typically county lines, and required the ability to view resources within county lines.
- Project and organization filtering
- Admins able to set county jurisdiction presets on organization level.
- County officials able to login and create projects
Due to the limited time to deploy the application, Usability Testing would be a challenge. Nomadic built an interactive prototype for stake-holder feedback and to demo to government officials within short-notice. The prototype served the goals of the project by drawing interest in the project and priming the target audience for the final production release.
- Interactive, clickable prototype
- Usability Testing
- Stakeholder feedback gathering