UX/UI Designer (Digital Marketing)
March 30, 2022
Primary expectation: Work with Nomadic clients to formulate consistent brand narratives, aesthetics and optimal user journey flows.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for clients brands
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through site architecture, wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Setting and adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Creating all branding elements from clients including: logos, style guide, brand narratives, user personas, customer journeys, empathy maps and service blueprinting.
- Performing website design QA and review.