May 18, 2022
Primary expectation: Build and implement the user interface systems of websites, programs, and web-based applications and provide a satisfactory client experience with little to no issues, errors, or downtime.
- Developing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins
- Develop pages based on the designers mockups
- Content implementation + QA
- Conducting website performance tests
- Troubleshooting website issues
- Conducting WordPress training with the client
- Perform monthly maintenance of Nomadic hosted websites
- Manage launch requirements and handle all launch activities: Migration, DNS support, database cleanup, etc.
- Manages all external integration set-up
- Manages and Monitors accessible implementation, performance and compliance.